Our Star

Our Star

Friday, March 12, 2010

OMG!



We've heard all kinds of stories of when a baby sleeps through the night for the first time...it made us wonder about when and/or how it will be like the night Brae would sleep through the night...well that night came and it was last night!! He had his feeding around 10 pm...although he goes to bed around 7pm he stills wakes up around 9 or 10pm to eat, then goes back to sleep and then wakes up around 2:30 or 3am sometimes even 4am...so last night he woke up around twoish and I thought we could sleep another 30 min to 1 hr...gave his paci back and went back to bed... the next thing I remembered was I opened my eyes and I saw the sunlight through the window! It was 6 o'clock! Ironically, I was so excited I couldn't go back to sleep. I rolled over to tell Steve...and his first response was: how are your boobs? LOL...Obviously we didn't wake him up. He woke up around the same time he wakes up every day around sevenish!! The day went on as a normal day with his normal schedule:
ALLELUYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment