After a serious debate over Pop Culture vs History, I realized: Who am I kidding?
The real reason behind this trip was to go to the Museum of Art...
to find the Rocky Statue...dressed in PINK!!!
LOL
[Somebody was very very disappointed
and thought the trip was a total waist.....lol....]
The real reason behind this trip was to go to the Museum of Art...
to find the Rocky Statue...dressed in PINK!!!
LOL
[Somebody was very very disappointed
and thought the trip was a total waist.....lol....]
Seriously....Philadelphia?!No matter what "Rocky" was wearing,
that didn't stop people from lining up and wait for
their picture to be taken...
This is us--waiting in line
LOL
Taaah-datha..tahhhh!I can't wait to see what Brae thinks about this
picture when he becomes a teenager!
We couldn't wait in line to go inthe Museum of Art
but Brae had a real good time
just running around with Dad




No comments:
Post a Comment